Cleaning & Care
All our jewelry is made with love by us, for you. With proper care your pieces will last a lifetime. To keep your 14K or 18K Gold jewelry looking its best, please be mindful of how you wear it, and how you store your pieces. Fine jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly.
- To extend the life of your jewelry we recommend taking off your jewelry before showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, swimming, etc. Physical activities could impact your jewelry.
- To clean your jewelry, soak it in warm water with a little diluted dish soap and use a soft bristle toothbrush to remove any dirt.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, steamers, or ultrasonic machines.
- Protect your jewelry from impact against hard surfaces especially pieces with pearls, gemstones, inlay jewelry, and/or enamel.
- Gold pieces can be polished by your local jeweler
For more questions/concerns please emails us [email protected]